Revision and Refund Policy
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to request for a refund for our services rendered to you, we will be happy to refund the amount (partial or fully) if either of the below-mentioned criteria’s is satisfied:
- In a scenario where you have been charged more than once for a single assignment, feel free to contact us and forward the receipts via mail or on a live chat box. We shall refund the amount in full within seven to ten business days.
- If you decide to annul your order before the writer has commenced working on it, you can book another assignment of the similar value. If the writer has initiated working on the assignment, you would have to continue with the same order, or the writer will charge on prorate basis and the rest shall be refunded based on the number of manhours worked or words written.
- Although you will never get a failure grade from our model paper, we will refund 50% of the amount in your wallet if you get a failure grade. Nevertheless, the refund shall only be processed when a failure grade report is submitted via email or on a live chat box.
- We assign your assignment to the most appropriate writer; however, in a rare possibility that the appropriate writer is not available, or they are busy writing another assignment. In such a scenario, either we can refund the entire amount paid to us or another assignment of similar value can be ordered.
Please also note the below:
- All the assignments are checked through various plagiarism-finding tools before being dispatched to you. However, suppose you feel that specific contents contain plagiarism, in that case, we will revise the assignment and make the necessary iterations only twice per assignment to clear out any plagiarized content as pointed out by you free of cost; no refunds shall be processed in such scenarios.
- We endeavour to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and will permit revision based on initially provided guidelines and instructions till we meet them. However, revisions can only be requested within fifteen days of the initial submitted assignment. We are not liable to entertain any modification after fifteen days from the first assignment dispatch date and time. Also, no refund shall be processed in such a scenario.